Galaxy Enails 1.5 Ton Rosin Press
Available on backorder
Rosin Press will be back in stock soon! We’re awaiting for them to arrive and have allowed 30% off this Holiday season, if your willing to wait a short time. We are expecting them soon, but port issues have held these up, but we’re getting closer. Secure yours now and save 30% for the wait. Codes EarlyBlackFriday and BlackFriday will save you $.
Have Flower and prefer Solventless Rosin? Look no further… Enough have asked and we’re delivering a personal Rosin Press. Get 1.5 Tons of pressure, or 3000 lbs., delivered to 2 evenly heated plates, size 3″ x 3 1/2″. Dial in your temperature and begin. These are build with ease of use in mind and the best part, you don’t need to buy an extra compressor and no hand pumping required. These are all electric and at the touch of a button, your able to make Rosin. Press is 26 lbs. and allows for easy transportation.
Press Specs: 18″ x 15″ x 13″.
*Get FREE SHIPPING in continental U.S.
*Alaska, Hawaii, or International orders contact 831 662 8428, Shipping amount will need to be determined.
International Orders Contact us. 220V requirements, Contact us.
GALAXY ENAILS ROSIN PRESS USER INSTRUCTION MANUAL
This guide will help you get started and pressing your product in no time!
- Plug in your press to power.
- Turn on press via power switch the back of the unit.
- Set the temperature via the temperature buttons, between 150 degrees and 325 degrees Fahrenheit. (210 is the suggested starting temperature, but your application might require more or less.)
- Place your product into a rosin bag and onto the heated plates between parchment paper or TPFE paper.
- Allow the plates to reach the set temperature
- Rise plate via the ‘UP’ plate button until product is tightly compacted between both bottom and lower plates. Press up frequently during press to maximize pressure as product is squished.
- Wait for approximately 2-3 minutes or more, depending on the amount of product used.
- Lower the plate by pressing the ‘Down’ plate button until it is all the way at the bottom.
- Carefully remove rosin bag, as the plate will be still hot.
- Shut down unit when finished with press, as to not cause damage to the unit!
With these simple instructions, you will be pressing your own rosin in no time flat! We at Galaxy Enails hope that you enjoy your product!
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 13 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.